He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
Kingdom Shifters Ministries (KSM) is a Jesus focused ministry with a heart to see people, churches and communities healed, delivered, and liberated to walk in the fullness of their destiny. The ministry is founded upon Ephesians 4:10-13, where Jesus gave the fivefold ministry (some apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors, some teachers) as a gift to the church for the perfecting and edification of the saints, equipment of saving souls, and to further establish the kingdom and glory of heaven in the earth. KSM operates under this mandate while using various ministry styles, business, organizations, marketplace outlets to shift people and atmospheres out of darkness and into God’s light, where they can journey in their ordained purpose God has placed inside of them.
KSM has a mandate to SHIFT people into salvation, deliverance, healing, and equipping them to walk in a destiny lifestyle with God. The ministry believes in activating and imparting for the betterment of kingdom advancement. KSM mentors, trains, and ministers in atmospheric dimensions in order to radically SHIFT the lives of people and atmospheres, while opening the gateways of heaven and establishing God's kingdom in the earth.
KSM believes and functions as a team oriented ministry to produce the will of God in the earth. Each team member is trained, empowered and released to operate in their personal giftings, callings and life's vision, while imparting and SHIFTING those they oversee into their destiny and calling. Sitting on the pew is not your portion at KSM. Destiny fulfillment is your inheritance as you endeavor to covenant with the KSM SHIFT. Click the button for further information regarding what KSM believes.
1. THE BIBLE…as God’s only inspired, unerring and authoritative revelation of Himself to man and is the only infallible rule of faith and practice. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
2. ONE GOD…eternally existing in three persons. (The Trinity), God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-14, John 3:16-17, Genesis 1:1-5)
3. THE DEITY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST…as the only sacrifice for the world and the only way to eternal life. (Luke 2:7-20, John 3:16)
4. THE COMPLETE WORK OF REDEMPTION…through Christ’s mediatorial work for the redemption of mankind. (Romans 5:1-11)
5. THE NEW BIRTH…as the only means of receiving eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ. (Romans 10:8-10)
6. DIVINE HEALING…for the total person through the redemptive work of Christ. (Isaiah 53, James 5:12-16)
7. BAPTISM IN WATER…by immersion which symbolizes the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. (Romans 6:3-11)
8. BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT…as an endowment of power for all believers. (Acts 1:8, Ephesians 5:18-20)
9. SANCTIFICATION…which is the process of spiritual development wrought in a believer’s life by the Holy Spirit. (John 17:17-19, Romans 12:1-2))
10. ETERNITY…first the righteous unto eternal life and secondly the ungodly to eternal damnation. Hell is a prepared place for Satan and his angels and the unrighteous. Heaven is a prepared place for mankind that accepts God’s plan of salvation. (Revelation 1:8, Luke 12:5, John 14:1-3, Matthew 6:9-10)
11. THE LORD’S SUPPER or COMMUNION…which is a memorial done in remembrance of Christ’s suffering and sacrificial death, and testimony of His imminent return. (I Corinthians 11:23-24)
12. THE GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT…which continue to be expressed in the church today and are subject to order prescribed in scripture. (I Corinthians 12:4-11, Ephesians 4:8-16, Romans 12:6-8)
13. EQUALITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST…which is clear in Galatians 3:28 of gender, class and race equality (both male and female) in operation of offices, gifts and status
14. THE POWER OF PRAYER…as a lifestyle choice and discipline modeled by our Lord Jesus Christ for express communication with the Father. (Matthews 6:5-13, Acts 2:42)
15. SPIRITUAL WARFARE…acknowledging that demonic powers are at work in the world today; a real devil, known as Satan and many names as the ancient foe to the Kingdom of God. (Ephesians 6:10=17, Corinthians 10:3-5, Revelation 12:7-11)
16. THE CHURCH…the called out ones, are the visible body of baptized believers, in which Christ is the Head of His church, and we do support the work of the local church and serve as an extension of the Body of Christ. (Matthew 16:15-19, Ephesians 1:22-23)
17. RESPECT FOR CIVIL GOVERNMENT…and the righteous laws of the land. We acknowledge our Christian responsibility to let our light shine in the world and render to the government that which is theirs and praying for those in authority that have rule over us. (Romans 13, I Timothy 2:1-4)
18. CASTING OUT DEVILS…as a major part of the ministry of Christ to set the captives free and as part of the Great Commission and as a sign that follows believers. (Mark l6:15-18)